Formula Cura 4 Brake - Rear Gold 2019
Color : Or
+ 2 Colores
With Cura 4 we set a very ambitious goal for ourselves, we tried to go beyond even our own expectations. Our direction was clear from the beginning, create a brake that had no equal in terms of power and performance, one that was made of the highest quality materials and was accessible to a vast number of riders.
The four 18mm diameter pistons of the Cura 4 provide the rider with, up until now, unimaginable power. The expanded friction surface of the pads and the increased thickness guarantee perfect modulation. With Cura 4 you will be able to have maximum control over braking power. The optimized roll-back allows for reaching that exceptional lever feeling that has already made the Cura famous.
The Cura 4 inherits its quality of materials from its smaller brother, Cura. In fact, it is a fully forged and anodized brake, a production process that guarantees structural quality, reliability over time and low weight.
- Type Axial - Forged aluminum
- Body Finish Glossy Gold
- Screws Stainless Steel
- Material Forged Aluminum
- PM6 with 4xØ18mm pistons
- Body Finish
- Glossy Black / Polished / Gold
- High tensile steel
- Pad type Sintered
- Hose lenght 175cm (both, front and rear)
- Hose finish Matte Black
- Feeling Control System Not compatible
- Speed Lock Optional / Caliper side only
- MixMaster Compatible (optional)
- Rotors All Compatible (6H & Center Lock)
- With 85cm hose, 160mm 1-piece rotor and mounting hardware 379g
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
Comentarios de clientes