ROCKSHOX 2012 Fork REVELATION XX Xloc 26'' 9mm 150mm 1'' 1/8 White
The flexible responsiveness provided by the various Motion Control damping systems, coupled with the reliability of divers ultra rigid 32 mm aluminum, is extraordinary.
Even when the track is chaotic, this fork is a joy.
- Travel 150 mm
- Weight: 1855g (For pivot 265mm in 1-1/8 "with de9mm axis QR)
- Damping: Motion Control, Rebound: Dual Flow
- Available Springs: Dual Air
- Settings: Adjust External Rebound / External Floodgate adjustment (adjustment without tools) / externally adjustable low speed compression / adjusting the air pressure by valve
- Pivot: 1'' 1/8 aluminum 6061/T6 length 25.5 cm
- Tee Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Divers 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, anodized anti friction
- Clamps: 9 mm
- Maximum size of 210mm disc
- Color White
- Commands: the handlebars XLoc necklace with 6061-T6
- Supplied with HP, bleed kit, expander pump seal kit
With rooms of independently adjustable positive and negative air spring chambers, the Dual Air is race and the road is highly customizable and is one of the lightest systems market air springs.
Motion Control ™
With Motion Control, forks chew up climbs with incredible efficiency and the inflation valve patented lockout and Floodgate control immediately absorb any bumps along your way. An elegant design in a simple and lightweight package.
The suspensions should not pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That's why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for large and small obstacles. A button, adjustable by the user, control the expansion of early stroke (small-hit) and relaxation limit factory set (big-hit) the best, suspension regardless of the state of the trail or park . Now tuning your suspension to suit your personal needs is a breeze.
Comentarios de clientes