Patagonia Tres 3-In-1 Parka Navy Blue
Guía de tallas Patagonia - Hombre
|Pecho (cm)||86 - 89||89 - 94||96 - 101||106 - 111||117 - 122||127 - 132|
|Cuello(cm)||37 - 38||38 - 39||39 - 41||42 - 43||43 - 44||44 - 46|
|Cintura (cm)||71||74 - 76||79 - 84||86 - 91||97||102 - 107|
|USA / UK||28||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36||38|
|FR / SP||36||38 - 40||40 - 42||44 - 46||48||50|
|IT / GER||42||44 - 46||48||50 - 52||54||56|
When a midwinter nor’easter rolls into town, meet it at the station in the ready-for-anything Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka. You can wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; or hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A waterproof/breathable barrier adds mountaineering-level storm protection, while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. Shell details include an internally adjustable, removable hood; a 2-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with hidden snap closure; a stand-up collar; and a microfleece-lined chin flap. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Shell is lower-hip length; zip-out jacket is hip length.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper.
- Zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar.
- Adjustable and removable hood.
- Exposed handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zippers and are lined with micropolyester brushed jersey.
- Exposed left-chest pocket has polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection.
- P-6 logo on left chest.
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage.
- Horizontal quilting.
- Handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and are lined with microfleece.
- Zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Fixed hem with side seam.
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck.
- Shell: thigh length.
- Zip-out jacket: hip length.
- Weight: 1.32 kg (46.7 oz).
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out jacket shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Comentarios de clientes