Freno delantero SHIMANO XT M785 J-KIT Sin disco PM P138 2014 Negro
WARNING : This is a J-KIT (Junction-Kit) brake version : brake comes with lever unconnected to the hose, that allow to fix more easily the brake on a frame with hose routing integrated and it makes it easier to shorten hose to the correct length on your bike.
However, the brake is already bleeded.
Mounting Help :
- Fix your lever on your handlebar
- Fix the caliper on your fork/frame (with disc or caliper red pad)
- Make the hose passage by routing provided by your fork/frame
- Take off the rubber sleeve at the end of the hose
- Take off the yellow pads on the lever
- Put on the rubber hose guard on the hose
- Take off the white cap at the end of the hose
- Cut the hose at the good length with an appropriate tool and insert a brand new insert (pin) into if its needed.
- Put the hose on the lever nut
- Tight the nut to crimp the connection already fixed into the lever, on the hose.
- Now, you can push the lever to finalized fixing.
The braking system changes radically and draws heavily from its big brother XTR.
He takes the Ice Tech technology (like the SLX) with the onset of cooling fins that can significantly reduce heat up to 150 ° This system purge way.
All this to get a more consistent and better controlled braking.
Supplied with conventional brake pads.
Weight checked Alltricks: 583 gr Front brake only with brake pads, discless.
Front hose length:
AV = 90 cm
AR = 170cm
Supplied with 4 caliper bolts, connection kit.
Please note that the hose length advertised may vary + or - 5% depending on the arrivals.
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
Comentarios de clientes