SHIMANO XT M785 Brakeset J-KIT (Easy mount)
WARNING : This is a J-KIT (Junction-Kit) brake version : brake comes with lever unconnected to the hose, that allow to fix more easily the brake on a frame with hose routing integrated and it makes it easier to shorten hose to the correct length on your bike.
However, the brake is already bleeded.
Mounting Help :
- Fix your lever on your handlebar
- Fix the caliper on your fork/frame (with disc or caliper red pad)
- Make the hose passage by routing provided by your fork/frame
- Take off the rubber sleeve at the end of the hose
- Take off the yellow pads on the lever
- Put on the rubber hose guard on the hose
- Take off the white cap at the end of the hose
- Cut the hose at the good length with an appropriate tool and insert a brand new insert (pin) into if its needed.
- Put the hose on the lever nut
- Tight the nut to crimp the connection already fixed into the lever, on the hose.
Now, you can push the lever to finalized fixing.
Left Hand Lever: 850mm
Right Hand Lever: 1800mm
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
Comentarios de clientes