FORMULA Cura-E-Bike Front Disc Brake (without disc) Electric Blue
The practice of the electric bike has packed in recent years, with many novelties that have appeared in the field of mountain biking. Formula offers a range of revolutionary Cura-E brakes compatible with these bikes, which require a lot of resources especially on the brakes due to their often important weight, comparable to the constraints given on the practice of DownHill. These Cura-E have been specially designed to withstand the requirements, with materials resistant to heat and durable over time. Keeping the control in fast phases in electric bicycle will no longer be random thanks to a construction based on the powerful brakes used in downhill practice.
The caliper is built with the latest generation of pistons and brake pads that can withstand powerful and very long brakes, specially designed for the use of an electric bike.
Fully adjustable, its ergonomics allows a fast braking without loss of time with an ease to the high actuation. An electrical connection is present to allow the transmission of a braking signal to your on-board computer, thanks to an electromagnetic sensor encrusted in the lever. This system allows the engine to shut down and informs your system. It is universally compatible on most on-board electric bike bike computers and their system.
- Pratical : All mountain, Enduro, Trail, Downhill
- Recommended disc size : From 200mm to 203mm
- Material : Aluminium alloy, stainless steel
- Pistons : PM6 with 24mm diameter
- Brake pads : Metalic
- Hose length : Front100cm, rear 165cm
- Hose color : black
- Speedlock : Allows a quick installation of the hose, ideal for an internal passage, without loss of oil and air intake.
- MIX Master : Shimano I-spec and Sram compatible handlebar clamp
- The Cura-E has been designed to accept all major e-bike brake sensors making it a universal e-bike brake
- Weight : 359g (With 85cm hose, 160mm 1-piece rotor and mounting hardware)
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
Comentarios de clientes