MAGURA MT8 Pair of Disc Brake - Front/Rear with disc 2016
First choice for cross country, super light thanks to Carbolay lever but still with high braking force. Always ready, when you need to slow down fast. Sabine Spitz, the Olympic champion also relies on the MT8.
- The Carbotecture SL handle bracket and the Carbolay lever and handlebar clamp make the MAGURA MT8 brake an absolute lightweight for competition use.
- Despite its ridiculously low weight the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family. Uncompromising lightweight construction.
- The brake lever’s visible carbon design and the forged, one-piece brake calliper in an elegant mystic grey coating give your bike a look of quality.
- Progressive braking hydrolic
- Full-carbon brake lever
- Carbotecture body
- 2200 mm hose + shortening kit
- Post Mount format (PM)
- With Royal Blood oil
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Without adaptator and disc
- Weight : 662g (with disc 160/180 Magura Storm)
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
|Disco(s)||160/180mm - 6 Tornillos|
Comentarios de clientes