MAGURA Pair of Disc Brake MT7 Front/Rear Without Disc 2016
Always more power ! Welcome to the next generation of disc brake ! The futur is here.
The MT7 stands for maximum braking performance and stability in extreme conditions. In the tough, bike-testing worlds of Enduro and Downhill, the additional braking power of the 4 brake pistons is a positive safety factor.
The aluminium, two-finger brake lever and the adjustable bite point provide the necessary ergonomics for perfect brake control, even in difficult terrain and on long downhill runs.
It is made of carbotecture monohull. Its open platform facilitates heat dissipation.
New gaskets associated with the shape of the pistons ensure they return to the same position in the mud or gel.
Originally format postmount it comes without adapator.
- Carbotecture body and Aluminium
- 4 piston for 2x more power
- Brake only without disc and adaptator
- MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Hydrolic adjustable hose
- 1800mm hose + shortening kit inbox
- Royal Blood oil
- PM format
- Weight : 750g the pair (with Magura Storm 160mm)
|Tipo de pinza||Post Mount|
Comentarios de clientes