Zapatillas Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 para Hombre
Guía de tallas NIKE - Zapatillas Hombre
|Talla EUR||Longitud del Pie (cm)|
Nota: la medida del talón a la punta (cm) será ligeramente más corta que la medida en CM que aparece en la caja de las zapatillas. Es algo que sabemos y que ya hemos tenido en cuenta.
SUPER SOFT AND SUPPORTIVE
The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Running Shoe feels, and even looks, soft and plush. Yet, it provides incredible support to help you run your best, from your first 5K to your latest marathon. Nike Zoom Air cushioning delivers an ultra-responsive feel with each stride.
- Ultralight Support
- Plush Comfort
- Soft, Springy cushioning
- ZOOM = SPEED
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer ?
The Rolls Royce of the running shoe . Absolute comfort with excellent support and a dynamis brought by the two Zoom Air units. For a runner with neutral feet. Ideal for a recovery after injury or for a beginner. Perfect for long trips (+ 10km) during a marathon preparation and the day of the race.
- Stride: Universal
- Runner weight: All weight
- Foot shape: Normal
- Practice: Training / Competition
- Ground: Road / Path / Forest
Features and Benefits:
- 1. Woven Mesh upper: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam.
- 2. Dynamic Flywire more wide: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
- 3. Padded woven mesh tongue: Ventilation, comfort and protection.
- 4. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection. New softer materials in the collar offer plush comfort.
- 5. Internal heel counter: Secures the back of your foot.
- 6. Zoom Air cushioning unit : Cushioning , speed and dynamism close to the ground on the front and the back. Nike Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver lightweight, responsive cushioning ideal for faster-paced runs. A soft material is placed on top of the heel unit for even greater comfort and an ultra-smooth ride.
- 7. Dual-density midsole : provides a smooth transition
- 8. A lighter, more durable traction pattern offers better energy return than previous versions, with updated rubber on the lateral side that helps cushion impact.
- 9. Outsole design provides better dynamism during stride transition
- Drop: 10 mm.
For the little story ...
The Vomero takes its name from a hill overlooking the city of Naples. The first model dates from spring 2006. Since then, this shoe has become a best seller of the brand NIKE .
Ver todas las zapatillas running disponible en Alltricks.
Comentarios de clientes