Helmet GIRO AEON Blue / Black Size S
Officially presented at the Tour of Flanders and immediately used by riders of Garmin Cervelo, Rabobank and RadioShack, the Aeon is the flagship model of the American brand by combining the qualities of Ionos (ventilation and fit) with those of Prolight (weight) . 189 grams in size Medium announced with a (more efficient but heavier than the simple elastic system Prolight) adjustment system RocLoc 5 and hull technology SL inspired Ionos.
- Fit System - Maintenance occipital: The new Roc Loc 5 system is 40% lighter than the previous Roc Loc 4 system provides optimum adaptation of the voltage and the vertical position of the helmet to perfectly fit the contour of your head. Adaptability, durability and maximum comfort. The adjustment can be done with one hand thanks to the toothed wheel
- In Mold Construction: The hard outer shell and inner EPS liner is molded together for added strength. The hull is lighter and better ventilated.
- Ventilation: 24 vents with Wind Tunnel ventilation ducts (ventilation channels dug into the helmet shell)
- Lightweight with carbon reinforcement In Mold
- Roll Cage System (Capacity Ultra-resistant nylon which is embedded into the shell and acts as a backbone. It increases the rigidity and minimizes fragmentation on impact.
|Poids vérifié (en g)||185|
Comentarios de clientes