POC 2017 Cerebel Helmet Navy
The Cerebel is a compact aero road helmet, designed and engineered to improve aerodynamic performance. Extensive wind tunnel testing and CFD simulations show that the Cerebel excels in dynamic and varying body positions, which in turn benefits upper body movement and overall lactate clearing efficiency compared to a static TT position.
The visor tint is specifically developed together with Zeiss to enhance the contrast of the road surface, allowing the rider to spot any irregularities or obstacles in time. POC’s lens attachment system is designed to ensure that the lens is correctly positioned for low drag, and it also allows for quick attaching and removal.
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
- Aerodynamically superior design.
- Soft molded EVA covered in aerodynamic fabric.
- Detachable visor from ZEISS.
- POC's unique magnetic lens attachment system.
- Size adjustment system.
- Weight: 380gr
Comentarios de clientes