Casco Louis Garneau EDGE Gris
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Vents: 22
- Weight: 10 oz/285 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- U-Bar technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times) that act as a complex exoskeleton to reinforce the helmet's structure.
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® SL II: Very light stabilizing system independent from the strap system. Its inclination can be adjusted thanks to its pivot system and can be easily tightened using only one hand.
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Edge visor: Specifically designed for the Edge and Sharp helmets, this visor fits perfectly in the design. The V-pro system makes it easy to install.
Comentarios de clientes