Casco Met CROSSOVER
- In-Mould Intelligent Fusion Construction: Exclusive technology developed by engineers in our Research and Development laboratory. Inmould construction involves fusing together in the same matrix the two parts of the helmet shell (the interior which is generally black or grey polystyrene and the coloured polycarbonate exterior) during the moulding process. This construction technique provides better shock absorption results than the Twin-Shell at equivalent volume and material density. Thanks to the In-mould Intelligent Fusion process, MET goes even further by using different densities of material depending on the characteristics of each model to improve the weight/volume ratio while optimising the shock absorption capacity.
- Removable Clip-on Anchor Visor: Exclusive technology developed by engineers in our Research and Development laboratory. The visor’s role is to protect the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun or, in bad weather, against mud flicked up by bikes in front. The exclusive Clipon- anchor system means you can attach the visor to two anchoring points on the straps. This eliminates any holes usually needed to attach the visor to the shell. The result: A great look whether you are using your helmet with or without the visor.
- Anti-insect Net: The anti-insect net prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes and thus reduces the risk of stings.
- Safe-T e-Twist: Exclusive technology developed by engineers in our R & D laboratory. Occipital retention system. Its role is to ensure that the helmet is held firmly on the head. There is a dial at the back of the helmet for easy one-hand size adjustment. The internal mechanism was designed for precision and reliability. For greater visibility at night or in tunnels, a LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- Straps/Dividers: The straps and chin buckle are easy to adjust and the new cam divider holds the straps securely in place.
- Anti-allergenic Interior Padding: The interior pads are vitally important for helmet comfort. We only use anti-allergenic fabric varying the thickness according to the position in the helmet. Hand washable.
Comentarios de clientes